In this course, children will be taught :
(1) With different categories of reading content, so they can recognize more words or phrases. Once they find reading interesting, they will be even more motivated to read and learn Mandarin. In addition, their comprehensive skills will also be trained.
(2) To read before writing with the intention of improving their thinking and writing ability, so they can eventually write and finish a brief composition on their own.
In this course, children will be provided :
(1) With corresponding worksheet to each lesson
(2) With contents in their workbook
Interactive teaching methods are introduced :
(1) By frequent interaction between lecturer and students
(2) By consistent activities during the course
(3) By actual trainings and practices
This course is specifically designed for children between 6 to 12. It is aimed to strengthen children’s reading and writing skills. Teachers will lead them to read and understand diverse kinds of articles or paragraphs, so they can learn to express their own feelings through words or to stimulate their creativity.
Moreover, children will be able to express and write down their own thoughts through teacher’s guidance. This will, then, improve their logical thinking and organizational skills.
We clearly recognize that the way children learn Mandarin is very different from the way people of other age groups do. Therefore, we have specifically designed this course in hope that they will be interested in learning Mandarin.
Learners who are suitable for the program
Children of Chinese origins
Non-Chinese children with at least A1 level in Mandarin
Children interested in Mandarin
Children attending through platforms with parents’ assistance
Lesson 1 Contents can be personalized and adjusted according to students’ level and needs.